BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
yes it is capt Buck. I'm also happy to tell you that I used it about a month ago at dead low tide and had no problems launching. 20' GW CC with electric winch.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Capt. Buck...The Spicer creek ramp has been open for a while.State has put up a nice sign.Ramp is free.Was down there last week and 2 adults and 4 children were using the floating dock for crabbing.Told them this was a boat ramp and besides making a mess,they could create a problem with launching and retreaving boats.They told me there were no signs saying they could not crab.A little common sense would tell them to stay off.I informed the Division of Fish and Wildlife,advising them of a potentional.problem,suggesting they put up a NO CRABBING sign.Have not received a reply,as of today.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Has been in operation since May.
Nice ramp, but parking on weekends are somewhat of a problem due to resturant patrons parking there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Is there a gate that is closed after hours? I'm planning on launching at around 4:00am tomorrow morning. Would be great if no problem at low tide. I usually use BZL but its tough at dead low.

·
Registered
785 Posts
No gate. Good ramp with angled parking for the vehicle & trailer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts