BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Never fished Cape May but LBI area is pretty good in the spring. Lots of different places and techniques to catch bass all the time.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
The Rips hands down.
Ahmmmmm... tis the Surf Fishing Forum. You casting with a cannon?:razz:

I think the answer depends on what type of fishing and where your doing it. Throwing bait on the beach, plugging jetties, floating bloods in the back, jigging soft plastics off a bridge, plugging around inlets, etc? But then again, there is probably a good reason why the LBI Classic is hedl during the fall run :huh:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
cm area...ocean side....land...hands down

·
Registered
477 Posts
In spring(early,mid,late) Anywhere close to the bay will most likely be better at producing larger bass. I mean it is the staging area and entrance to the Delaware river where waves upon waves of bass will enter and exit for aprox 3 months of spring for the spawning run. So I'd have to say cape may just because of the obvious. But hands down Delaware river is the best in spring. But this is a surf forum so cape may early mid and late spring will
Produce better number and size most years.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Just wondering which area would you consider best striper fishing in the Spring.

both places have good runs of fish in the spring but both offer different challenges
over all if you are looking for larger bass then the LBI area would most likely be your best option

maybe a little bit more info on how you fish might help in determing you best option for you

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I'll go with (c) none of the above.:D.
I have a tough time leaving my area. Had some kick *** nights in the back last year. Atlantic county.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts