BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aimless was nice enough to give me an update today

Thought a post would be good to get some temps from different locations , surf , bay in CMC to keep everyone informed

Thanks in Advance

BTW: We still have 80-82 in the back here at high tide. Mullet run is in full swing, huge Tarpon, Reds and Kings are cruising the inlets

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
"Mullet run is in full swing, huge Tarpon, Reds and Kings are cruising the inlets"

Gotta rub it in, huh. I'll keep you posted on temps.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Wow! a personal update! How about a public update?

Three days of rain, clouds, and falling temps. Should help get things started soon.

[ 10-10-2005, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Partnership ]

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Fishing in the surf last evening. NE breeze somewhat cool. Waves crashing at my feet stiring up mist and pushing up warm air into my face. Felt like a warm shower. Water is like coffee. Caught nada.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
65 baby

Magic number. The move has started. Bet they are between Block Island and Sandy Hook now

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
70 in south channel, TV says 67 surf. Heard Long Island has turned on. Things should be cookin' by the time you get here. :D

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
DB, STILL experiencing our first blow of the season. It's a doozie! :cool: When it calms down I think it will be on.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Water's down another degree behind Avalon today. I'm going to give it a shot in the back on Sat. Waves in the ocean are down to 9 feet at DB buoy.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by aimless:
Water's down another degree behind Avalon today. I'm going to give it a shot in the back on Sat. Waves in the ocean are down to 9 feet at DB buoy.
Down to 9 ft ???

I am up in ten days

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by aimless:
Today South channel 67 degrees, water dirty, wind NW 20 and gusting higher. DB buoy showing seas back up to 12 ft. :eek:
Keep'em coming Dan, appreiciate it. I had 80 degrees in the back here last night on a dead high. Been blowing N-NE for about 20 days. 100 pound Tarpon were rolling all over the place last night, could not get one to take. Had great mullet, even throwing a ten foot cast net now !!!!!!!!

9 days and counting to striper land

Think I timed this one pretty good this time

[ 10-14-2005, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Keeper Seeker:
DB, STILL experiencing our first blow of the season. It's a doozie! :cool: When it calms down I think it will be on.
Looking forward to that

Load the can with eels !!!!!!!!!!!

[ 10-14-2005, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Checked in the back twice today. 64 incoming and 67 outgoing. Looks like TI's north cut has changed. Maybe for the better.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts