BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Capt Robbins is looking forward to start running open boat in April. We are know taking charters for the 2012 season. Feel free to call Capt Victor 609-780-6362 for info.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capt Robbins

We start wreck fishing daily in April but we also except groups and charters trips. Fishing daily 8hrs 8am to 4 pm April to Dec. for info call 609-780-6362. We also have Family Fisherman fishing the back bay Daily 1/2 day starting in May for Fluke.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
:confused:are you an open boat or a charter boat??

One of the oldest party boats in SJ.

I think he means you can jump on the boat or charter the whole war canoe.

Still goin to be docked in the old spot?

Best of luck with the old girl.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,166 Posts

Still goin to be docked in the old spot?

Larsons just looked empty without the brown boat tied up to it, best of luck to a sea isle icon:thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if boats chartered

If the boat is ever chartered I will have something on web site or you can call me and I will let you know. We are trying to take reservation so we know who's coming everyday. Most charters are booked way advance so we know a head of time. Most of our businss will still be open boat 8 to 4 everyday starting April. Our goal is to sail everyday weather permitting and provide great service to custmer old and new. Capt Victor

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stil in same spot

Still goin to be docked in the old spot? She will still in the same spot forever but will have a little new look to her. With new paint and galley and we are looking at new color to brighten her up.

Thank You very much Capt Victor

·
Registered
380 Posts
My son and I will be up. Not too far from us (13 miles). I want to get familiar with some different locations. Glad to see your back.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What it takes to go

Do you get enough people weekdays in April to go, or just weekends? How many is the minimum to go?
We normally do get enough to go in April. We try to have 10 passenger or $600.00 to go, which is not very many for a boat that holds 110. This what it take to turn a little profit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts