BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when the CR is making her maiden voyage of 2008. Hope they do something with the tog closure or a lot of boats like the CR will be screwed until the cbass show.

Bronco/Andrew - you out there? Won't be long now:D

TF

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Tog Father said:
Anyone know when the CR is making her maiden voyage of 2008. Hope they do something with the tog closure or a lot of boats like the CR will be screwed until the cbass show.

Bronco/Andrew - you out there? Won't be long now:D

TF
DID YOU CALL JOHN TO SEE IF HE IS AT THE SHOP? TRY IN THE AM.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cee bev :D

Paging Bronco - Bronco - you out there? Anyone know if the boat is in the yard or in the water. Hopefully they do not have a repeat of the jerk job that the CG did last year. I Need to smell the house!

As far as I am concerned they can lower the limit on tog to 4 - just open the season come 4-1. Not like I can catch those slipper bastards anyhow. Love to try come April!

Paging Bronco!:cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yo ,capt. Robbins Will Be Ready For Open Boat On The 29 Th Of March. WHO EVER COMES ON THE 29TH AND 30TH SAT. AND SUN WILL GET A 5.00 DISCOUNT COUPON ON THIER NEXT TRIP. :) :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
We don't have a season until the paperwork is signed and the mortorium is lifted. Don't count your money just yet. You may have to wait until April to start toggin.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts