BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Time, We will be opening this fri. at 6 am and we will have fresh clams, bloods, minnows and grass shrimp. It's good to be back and we have alot that will be going for the 08 season. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
670 Posts
Capt Tates

Hey tim thats great. The boys and i are looking to start fishin hard soon. How's everything going with the construction? Hope all is well. We will be seein ya soon. Later Mike R

·
Registered
618 Posts
Sounds Great Mr Tim! I will be headed down to do a few powerwashing jobs, and of course a little fishing!:D Got any number ones yet?:D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
is the menu ready yet;)

I'll be down Fri. for the broiled combo :p

Seriously though Tim,
is the computer up and running so I can get my fresh water license this weekend? Hope you guys have agreat season and I bug the chit out of Rusty weighing in all my big fish:D See ya soon.
Grab

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike Yes and No, You figure out the order in which I answered.
Scott Green Crabs I might have them but you probably won't need them. If you don't need them I won't have them. Wad, I most likely will have blue claws but as far as #1's not sure on how they are size wise yet. Thanks Guys Tim

·
Registered
32,309 Posts
Scott Green Crabs I might have them but you probably won't need them. If you don't need them I won't have them
Sounds like NJ is not going get a tog season after all :( . I thought they had something worked out. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts