BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so the killer hasn't been on the water seriously so today was his first on Jim Murrays 29 Fountain (next week the seacraft will be in) They started in the rips going 3 for 6 with fish up to 34 inches then made a run up the bay (N of BW s of FT) chunking fresh herring! 1 rod in got hit before they could get 2 in Tim and JM bailed them for an hour non stop going 17 for 20 talk about hitting the nail on the head! The fish averaged 34in up to 41in the largest being 31 lbs or so! Very fat very healthy as I sit her in the office chomping at the bit can't wait to get started myself look out ASA here we come.... ;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Thanks Bob. We'll be out there in the morning. We've got plenty of fresh herring. Yippeee!

[ 04-02-2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Bob,
I talked to Timmy just as he was setting up. Obviously we didn't talk that much cause the fish didn't co-operate, so we couldn't talk!! :D :D :D

Great job Timmy! We'll see ya on Wed. weather permitting!

·
Registered
16,333 Posts
Double, funny that's the last thing I said to the BT tonight :D

[ 04-03-2004, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: CaptG ]

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
My guess is south of the fourteen ft bank north of Brandywine shoal.

That rock pile obstruction below the bank looks like it would be a good place to start.

[ 04-03-2004, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: HookinUp ]

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the broad location as our community doesn't want exact #s Thats ok you guys are in the area! Chilly now you know we can't make it that easy and watch out for the speed bumps! LOL

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Make sure you guys throw back our stripers with the tags in them. ;) I think there may be more of them showing up in the bay soon. :cool: ;)

Some good things for stripers are going to happen and the flounder and bluefish I think may join in on the fun in the bay.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by Ugly Mug 2:
Tim and JM bailed them for an hour non stop going 17 for 20 talk about hitting the nail on the head! The fish averaged 34in up to 41in the largest being 31 lbs or so!
Bob Ransom said, "Let there be Bass...and there were bass!

Thanx for the update Bob

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Guys thanks for the report. It looks like things are starting up nicely these days. Hope to see you on the water.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
lol, and you cant exactly follow a fountain unless you are in a bass rocket on a dead calm day ...

(maybe once I get the boat in the water, Ill go skulking around the hot boats and put lo jacks on em, lol, ah ha! there they are!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.