BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Timmy last night & he's starting up a new charter business. It will be called CLEAN SWEEP SPORTFISHING He just picked the boat up yesterday it's a 36' Contender CC with triple 250 outboards! Sweet Boat! So as of next week he'll be booking charters! Give him a call at 609-780-2772

He's in the process of advertising on TBB right now.

[ 04-24-2004, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Are you kidding me another guy takin food out of my kids mouth on here. I'm going to start charging to put posts on the Open Boat forum. ;)

Good luck Cappy I'm sure I'll see you goin by me soon.

I talked to him yesterday and he seemed pumped, now we'll see if he can type. :D

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
I hope he registers. I'm gonna' start asking him questions and never stop. :D You know, spots etc. :eek: Just kidding.

Phil

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys Ive kept him at bay now for 3 years now the timminator is released I feel your pain oh man are you guys in trouble.....lmao Bob

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
well chumstain......

looks like another fast boat heading by ya :D :D

whooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehh

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
I can't wait till the first post, it should be a good one once the kid teaches him how to get on the internet. :D

Devil almost everyone eventually goes by me, some even stop for coffee on their way out. :D

I applied for the job as mate but I didn't have good references. :D Hurry up Cappy and post I want to see how creative you are with the screen name :D

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
I'm thinking of a line from a Skynyrd tune,

Don't ask me no questions, and I won't tell you no lies.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Good luck Timmy!

Not that he needs it!

Looking forward to teaming up to find fish with the CLEAN SWEEP team!

Again...Good luck guys! ;)

[ 04-19-2004, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fish4Life,
Bob from the Ugly Mug will have to answer that question. I myself don't know! Maybe Bob will post on here and let you know.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Tim will advertise here but do you think he will really post????? I doubt it - but am hoping he does!

Good name for him - TUNA CHERRY POPPER - HE POPPED MINE :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now don't take my word on this BUT rumor has it he might register.

[ 04-19-2004, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Dan Im strictly doing the show and the tournament fishing! Tim will be running a sweet 36 contender with the triple 250 yammies although a bit slower than the fountain the con. has a real soft ride and still can cruise at 36 or so! I will be posting on my trips and I know Tim will be on here soon. He still can be reached at 609-780-2772 for charters! Stain now we can take pics on both side of you at the same time!!LOL Oh and I still have a print of the one we took last year for you!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Bob & Tim best of luck to you both! I have always enjoyed Sportfishing Unlimited and the info you guys shared. Its nice to watch a fishing show that is filmed in our home waters. Good Luck on the tourney trail this year!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts