6,704 Posts
Rob,my e-mail is in My sig.
I have a good pic of that near record bass You caught:p
Tom I sent You a couple,hopefully it worked because I have no-clue:D

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tommy thanks for the heads up I'm a waterhead sometimes. good luck this season I'm sure Ill see ya. Scott email for that near record bass is on the way. (Hopefully you don't figure how to post pics on here):p Rob

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
fishbreath13 said:
Tommy thanks for the heads up I'm a waterhead sometimes. good luck this season I'm sure Ill see ya. Scott email for that near record bass is on the way. (Hopefully you don't figure how to post pics on here):p Rob
Your in trouble because Tommy has it too;) ;) :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I dont know what it is, but send it to me, cause I can photoshop like a pro, whatever it is, if it can damage Rob then I am all in.

[email protected]

Hey Tommy and Scott, read the post I left in the Open Boat for Skip, the same will apply to you gentlemen, except I will just straight up pay cash. I think starting out at 150.00 per lump is worth a few casts, dont ya think? Oh, do me a favor, watch out for Junior, he is innocent in this & I would hate to see someone fall victim to friendly fire, Adam is fair game too, I am sure he and Rob will be jabber jawing all day.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boostedcpe said:
I dont know what it is, but send it to me, cause I can photoshop like a pro, whatever it is, if it can damage Rob then I am all in.

Better watch your step MRS KITTY WHIPPED...... :eek: Don't forget you may have photoshop......:rolleyes: but I have video of a certain someone passed out with some people of the hispanic variety from V.B.:D :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Come on Tom,cut the guy a break,it only took Him 20 minutes to beat that monster!!
It would have taken the Pumpkin at least an hour to best that one:p :D :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
its all fun and games until the pinky the pumpkin goes buck wild!! I will be seeing all you boys real soon......Robs bestest ever by the way.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
mako6950 said:
:( :( Damn, I thought this was gonna be a bash the Badfinger thread.:( :(

:D :D :D
My Badfinger has been bashed enough:D

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Harris said:
You guys are sooooo bad!!! I forget- did he keep it or was it released?
Rob is a true sportsman,He carefully unwrapped the umbelicle cord from the lure,changed the diaper and let her swim:D

We would have posted pics of Bustedcps fish but I dont think He caught one:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts