BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm 20 cent cheaper per/gal than my Competition in Somers point/ Ocean City area !

Cardinal Joe :D

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
If you want, I''ll update the data on Active Captain. Just send me an email.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Joe, What time on Sunday morning do the docks open for gas?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks Joe! I filled up this morning!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cardinal Fuel Dock Prices !

Well , we just got a New Shipment of 89% Unleaded Plus Gas delivery today , and WOW did it go up in Price ;

Unleaded Plus Gas - 89% = $ 2.75 per/gal ( was $ 2.39 per/gal this past weekend -Sold Out by 2:30 pm on Sunday -10,000.00 gal SOLD in Two Weekends)

Diesel - = $ 2.34 per/gal ( was $2.29 per/gal )

·
Registered
407 Posts
Amazing

Joe,

It was great talking to you today.... With those fuel prices I may have to trailer my Mako down and drop it in so you guys can fill it. I just paid 3.13 a gallon in Waretown.....

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe,

It was great talking to you today.... With those fuel prices I may have to trailer my Mako down and drop it in so you guys can fill it. I just paid 3.13 a gallon in Waretown.....
Thanks _ Hope these increase fuel prices start to settle out soon !:fighting:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Joe, Make sure we get those Grady tanks filled before the next increase. At 200 gallons every penny will matter...lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Joe you still have the best prices around!

The pumps in Margate were $3.35 this weekend...I'll take the 10 minute drive to Cardinal anyday!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
We started on your boat to day , will be ready for this weekend !

Thats great news! You guys rock! :bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fuel Prices are still going UP !

Dear joe,

With summer here and prices at the pump rising, defenders of the status quo will try once again to derail our shift away from foreign oil.

This time, we can get ahead of them and we need your help.

We're launching a new national TV ad to set the public stage for a truly comprehensive approach to tackling our dependence on foreign oil and transitioning to a clean energy economy -- all while solving the climate crisis.

Be one of the first to watch the ad and chip in $25 to keep it on the air.

http://www.RepowerAmerica.org/chipin25

The ad lays out how threats to our economy, national security and environment are all connected to our national energy policies and how we've got to transition to a clean energy economy and create jobs right here in America.

Support keeping this ad up through the summer.

We have an unprecedented opportunity this year to put an end to dirty energy policies of the past and set the foundation for America's clean energy future.

Let's do it right this time -- we can continue on the same dead end path or do something to make our kids proud.

Help us today.

Thanks for all that you do,

Steve Bouchard
Campaign Manager
Repower America

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going UP every week !

Still the same Fuel prices as last week !!!!!!!!!!!

Unlead Plus - 89% = $ 2.75

Diesel = $ 2.39

Fuel has gone up since my last delivery by 6 cent per/gal. on Unlead Plus & Diesel - about 3 cent from last week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I've got 190 gallons of that 2.75 fuel... Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cardinal Fuel Price's

This week Fuel Prices at Cardinal Fuel Dock !

Unlead plus - 89% = STILL ONLY $ 2.75 ( every body else is $ 2.99 to $ 3.30 ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diesel - $2.44

Still the BEST Deal on the Water ! Cardinal Joe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
July 4 - Weekend is coming & Fuel is going UP !

Im going to need both Gas & Diesel refill delivery this week , and I know Unlead Plus is going to be around the $3.00 per/gal. ????? If you need either fuel try an fill up before the Holiday weekend ! I still have a few thousand gallons of both !!!!!!!!!! Cardinal Joe :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 223 Posts