BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Thanks for the video. Always looking for different ways to rig baits and I use soft plastics often so I will try this. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I like it, except for the fact that you came out the side of the shad. I would probably snip a notch so that I could come out *** straight with the wire. You could see the crimp in the shad body when completed (looks like an action plastics 9" shad, YUMMY). Wire leader/northern pike it is probably being fished pretty quick eliminating any negative effects of the eccentricity? How does she swim slow??

I am just being too nitpicky though, cool stuff and thanks for sharing..

RyanF

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Thanks, I will give the notch a try myself. :bow:
It might be moot, how does she swim on a slow crawl. I have problems keeling the 9 and 12 shads if I don't use a custom jig head. Looking for lighter options

RyanF

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I like the ideal,but i would suggest using a single hook and burying it futher into the body,treble hooks and bluefish dont mix.:( I try to avoid trenble at all costto prevent a injury to myself.;)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I like the ideal,but i would suggest using a single hook and burying it futher into the body,treble hooks and bluefish dont mix.:( I try to avoid trenble at all costto prevent a injury to myself.;)
I made that mistake...once...a decade ago...never again:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts