BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CC responded to my post, looking for an aluminum welder. Said that he would come to the Cherry Hill area to do the work I really needed done. Charles arrived to do the work on Friday as planned. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality!:thumbsup: Charles is a very knowledgable and friendly guy. Thanks again Charles, your the man!:thumbsup:

BTW Charles I am meeting Smitty today for the electronics.:D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charlie is the real deal. He does great work for a fair price . He did my hardtop on my Northcoast around 10years ago and I couldnt be happier
Hardtop, nice!:thumbsup: Charles and I talked about replacing the soft top with a hardtop on my North Coast 24 but would have been too much modifying to the frame, so just going to get the canvas redone.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Glad to help you out Thank you for the work and the bump on the barn :thumbsup:
any body needs any portable welding done BIG or SMALL give me a call
I'll be glad to help you out
CELL 609-827-7954----SHOP 609-624-7913
Charlie,I will be in Touch within the next few weeks
I want to bring that little Aquasport down to You for that removable rocket launcher across the transome that we talked about on the phone.
Talk to You soon(maybe next weekend)??:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
charlie,i will be in touch within the next few weeks
i want to bring that little aquasport down to you for that removable rocket launcher across the transome that we talked about on the phone.
Talk to you soon(maybe next weekend)??:thumbsup:
ok scott thanks

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
charlie, possible late spring project here. looking to maybe get a fold down benchseat/backrest up on the tower..........do-able ??, and add/re-arrange the rod holders
I can do that. is that the new ride shes sweet :DIf you need help with any thing just call!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.