BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The winter has been warm, but nothing like Central America where the fishing is hot right now.
The sailfishing in Guatemala is at it's peak right now with boats averaging 15 or more sailfish a trip with occasional marlin thrown in. It will only get better. Now's the time to book. Check out the reports here
Panama has great fishing for big black marlin and yellowfin tuna, along with spectacular reef fishing for snapper, roosterfish and grouper. Availability can be a problem, but if you are flexible with your dates I can set you up somewhere. If that's where you have been thinking about going, it's time to stop thinking and start acting. Check out the reports here.
Costa Rica is always dependable with great billfishing on the Pacific coast and tarpon on the Caribbean. It’s less expensive than you think. For around $1600/person, two of you can have three days fishing with four nights lodging. For a party of four it will run around $1100. Plus it’s a great vacation spot for the whole family.
http://www.tropicalfishing.com/costaricareport.htm
Visit my website at www.tropicalfishing.com or email me at [email protected] for more information. Or, better yet, give me a call 631 668 2019 and I’ll set you up with the fishing adventure of a lifetime. The worst thing that can happen is we’ll spend a little time b-sing about fishing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.