BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST ROW CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

UPDATE..HE HAS (5 SEATS) AVAILABLE

SECTION 104 ROW 1 5 SEATS
20 YD LINE I THINK THERE ON THE EAGLES SIDE AND IN FRONT OF THE CHEERLEADERS,MY BRO WILL KNOW BETTER

AND THESE TOO.
SECTION 132 ROW 15 2 seats

LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!YOU GOTTA BELIEVE

CASH ;) ...NO TRADES :rolleyes:

cell # 1 215 906 4292 ANDREJ AND IM HIS BROTHER JOE

[ 01-14-2004, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: FISHNFOOL ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by Drake Escape:
These tickets are $350.00 and $400.00. That's nuts. I'll watch it on t.v. and open up the window.
D.E.
Thats the going rate. First Row!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I JUST WANT TO SAY TO "DRAKE ECSCAPE" IF YOU LOOK ON E BAY THERE WAY MORE FOR WORSE SEATS. ITS THE FIRST ROW FOR GODS SAKE!

AND I DONT THINK IT WAS COOL FOR YOU TO POST THE PRICE'S THAT WERE DISCUSSED IN A PERSONAL PHONE CALL.
IF YOU CANT AFFORD THEM THEN STAY HOME. I AM.

BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO INCLUDE THE PRICES IN YOUR POST. DONT BE MAD AT SOMEONE FOR MAKE MONEY WHEN THEY CAN, I THINK $110.00 FROM TICKET MASTER WAS HIGH.

HE HAS TWO NEWBORNS AND NEEDS TO EAT...LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
When JustReleased asked, "how much?" How come you couldn't respond with the cost? Why wasn't it mentioned in your ad? Why do we have to call? Why waste your and our valuable time?
The guy asked a simple question and you have to play games. Why??
D.E.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by Drake Escape:
When JustReleased asked, "how much?" How come you couldn't respond with the cost? Why wasn't it mentioned in your ad? Why do we have to call? Why waste your and our valuable time?
D.E.
Probably because it is illegal to re-sell tickets for that much in PA and based on the area code of his brother that is where he lives. He was trying to be smart about it I would think.

By the way....those prices are good for those seats for this game.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
2 13th row seats went on ebay for 1200 bucks about an hour ago!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
D.E.
Drake Ecscape

BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU...

And "Just Released" privately emailed me the night before if you must know. i guess he didnt check his emails.

Why waste your and our valuable time?
I guess you want to be reinbursted for a phone call too :eek: :eek:

YOU RESPONDED TO THE POST I JUST WROTE IT, AND WHO CALLED MY BROTHER....ME????? :rolleyes:

LET IT BE PLEASE, IM SORRY THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU. DONT KILL THE MESSENGER...ME :D :D

[ 01-14-2004, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: FISHNFOOL ]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good point. Is he trying to sell them, or not. If he is, and is is illegal, what difference does it make what the profit(price) is. It's illegal, period.
D.E.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
God just drop it!

IF YOUR JUST A "TROUBLE MAKER", Go to another site.
With just 33 posts and the last few judgemental and im getting the feeling of a sore loser, You wont last long on the BARN. Ive seen guys like you come and go. maybe you should just GO????

HERE ON THE BARN WE TRY TO HELP EACHOTHER, NOT CAUSE TROUBLE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ARE YOU TRING TO GET SOMEONE IN TROUBLE?
IF SO LET ME KNOW IN A PRIVATE E MAIL.
:mad: :mad: JOE

·
Registered
741 Posts
hey joe ..sorry bout that sheesh........i didn't get any emails.....sorry for askin on here .my bad...i did try and call him the other day didn't go through......and for the record i break the law all the time(speed limits suck) and if thats the price thats the price plain and simple........... if you don't like find other ones !!!!!...if you can.......good price by the way....try and find them cheaper.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I would be surprised if he didnt sell them yet for that price. Look at some of the tickets on ebay!

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
He can do much better. I'de ebay them. 3 day auction or buy it now for $500 each.
As far as illegal goes I may ask my cop friend. He wants to go bad and has cash. It's called supply and demand, capitalism, Red white and blue, feeding the kids, Drake don't have tickets. :D
Drake, You are wrong to post the price, I would call that a tom dick and harry move.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
That is a great deal for those seats! I would take them if it wasn't so cold and their beer wasn't so much. I think its only illegal if the BUYER is from the state that the event is held, or the transaction takes place in that state. I know sending them to a buyer in Jersey is legal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts