BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a fundraiser and have about 150 tickets left for a 100 qt quality cooler of cheer,with over $250 worth of top shelf cheer :D :eek: ,.There are ony 999 tickets printed ,and tickets are only $1.00 apiece and goes off Sunday nite,Jan 29. It would make a great Superbowl party :D etc or many fun nites with friends :cool: .(Aspin not included) :( I will be at barnfest with them and pics of whats in it or you can e-mail and arrange something, By the way, you must be 21 to purchase a ticket.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
You are always selling something. :D Fundraiser for who? I guess you will be selling them Sunday at the Fishing Flea Market in Gibbsboro, NJ.

[ 01-27-2006, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Captblock ]

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys,this is a great deal,you have plenty of good beverages to host your Superbowl Party plus another bunch of parties :D ,plus get a good 100 qt fishing cooler to put your catch in. ;) :D This basket has only top shelf beverages in it,there are over 20 bottles ,retail value over $252.00,plus cost of cooler around $80.00 What more could a barner ask for only a $1.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts