BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Winter's freeze has taken out most of the stick markers in the back bay. Usually by Memorial day they put them back. Well, they ain't back in Lakes Bay. They also haven't marked that channel they cut in Broad Thorofare (Deloris Cooper Bridge). They dredged that out last year and I would love to know where they channel is. I don't see much difference than before so called channel was dredged.

What's the marker status in your back bay playground?

We have new bouys behind Longport . They have the red and the green about 50 yds. apart right before you go under the Longport Bridge. Why ....I do not know...plenty of water on Longport side but they maked it real tight anyway. Maybe bayfront owner did not want those ugly red things floating to close to dock.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
in sea isle they are missing quite a few no wake bouys as of two weeks ago but i am assuming that they would have put them back by this weekend

·
Registered
738 Posts
On Monday we seen a State police boat pull over a guy that blasted through a no wake area in SIC that was not marked. It is fairly obvious were should take it slow.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Please call "Aids to Navigation". (609)693-9534. They are responsible for replacing them. I don't want to be the only pest!! They told me a month ago, they'd be down our way in TWO WEEKS. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Momx5:
Please call "Aids to Navigation". (609)693-9534. They are responsible for replacing them. I don't want to be the only pest!! They told me a month ago, they'd be down our way in TWO WEEKS. Thanks.
you're the only pest?? wait'll I broadcast this number on 68 today

1 - 5 of 5 Posts