BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could use some help in finding a charter boat in Frisco N.C. area, I am looking to book a charter, half-day inshore for 4 people . The week of April 10-17 is when we will be there. Can anyone recomend a boat that they have been on .Thanks for any help anyone can send my way !
Jack

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have used this web site multiple times to set up all kinds of charters down there...http://www.outerbanks-charters.com/....it is run by a great guy named Ron Deel...a class act...tell what you want/need and he will put it together for you...he will work out a spot on a open boat trips for you if needed...works with marinas from Oregon Inlet to Hatteras... one stop shopping.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Give a call to Capt Jim Bowman on the Marliin
Mania out of Teaches Lair. Very good captain and boat.252 995 4005 or 252 986 2460

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
If you need a house in Frisco that week contact me

The Sandcastle too is open.

Or is that Easter week ??? :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JP that is Easter week .We rented Simple Pleasures in Frisco that week. My brother-in-law is coming in from Vegas and is dying to catch a big striper. Hope it all works out . Thanks
Jack

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
surf jockey,

Might have the Cobia bite by that date.

I'll be in frisco wed before till sunday after,

The Reliance will be running charters.

I'll be running my 21 Steiger up to the point. ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Easter is a little late for big Striper's on the obx. YFT should be the hot bite...may get into some Spanish Mack's ....if you are lucky Kings and Cobia.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Those Sea bass should be showing their pretty little faces :D

When I wanta chase Tuna,I jump on the Reliance with my son,the 21 ft. is just a bit small once you hit the gulf stream. ;)

I like to play around the tower when the weather is nice enough to allow me to run at full tilt.other wise I'm happy to fish the sound.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Blood Stains,
All of the hatteras boats cost about the same to charter.
Competition keeps them in line. ;)

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Boyz
I'll be in Hatteras 4/16 & 4/17 for R&R, wifey there all week. If you need a paying extra let me know.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Spooled,

I hope to take my 21' down,lets hookup if we can.

Where are you staying ??

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Haterass Village place called memories I think. Near the pizza place (Rocco's?) Let me know before you leave-I'm in tax season now so only thinking about getting all the work done, not fishing. Would luv to hook up with you. E mail me for cell #

[ 02-25-2004, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
87 Posts
CANNING, MOST HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES. ALL ARE COMPARABLE. BUT, SOME GUYS WILL TAKE YOU OUT NO MATTER WHAT 8 FOOT 10 FOOT ECT, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THEY WILL TAKE YOU OUT, NO MATTER THE CONDITIONS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY. ITS NOT THE FUN FOR THEM ITS A LIVING.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts