BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my uncle asked me to do some research for him. He wants to find a striper boat sometime this spring that has a high tolerance for lets say...tighly wound kids. My 2 cousins are 8 and 10 and love to fish, but can be a handful sometimes. Any half day recommendations in the central NJ area preferably? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
317 Posts
For Central Jersey and North Jersey I would recommend SHORE CATCH GUIDE SERVICE , in my opinion these guys are the best of the best in north and central jersey. Most of the Capts. have or have had sons in that age group, and if thay can handle me and my tightly wound son 23 yrs old and nephews 20-25 yrs old (which are worse than pre teens) then I dont think your nephews would be a problem. For South Jersey I would recommend my good friend Capt. Quinn at MARGARITAVILLE SPORT FISHING (THE BEST IN THE D-BAY), I fish with Margaritaville regularly and have taken my son, nephews and kids from my church youth group out and have had an awesome time.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Hey guys my uncle asked me to do some research for him. He wants to find a striper boat sometime this spring that has a high tolerance for lets say...tighly wound kids. My 2 cousins are 8 and 10 and love to fish, but can be a handful sometimes. Any half day recommendations in the central NJ area preferably? Thanks in advance.

We Fish The D-bay, which is south of where you wanna go, but, We love having groups with kids. Passing on our sport to younger generations is the only way to make sure our sport lives on!

I have gotten my girlfriends two young daughters (9 and 12) into it and they absolutely love going and spending a day on the water! There is plenty of cabin for them to relax in when the action isnt hot and heavy, full head and all the other goodies.

We only fish on good weather days when we have the kiddies out with us :thumbsup: :)

Brian

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I hear there is a red boat in Cape MAy that will take them :D.
Its really simple, have the captain explain to them that if they get out of hand its a one way trip for some of the fares.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
We have kids out with us all the time! I know you were looking for central Jersey, but we have a great spring striper fishery down here in Cape May. Please feel free to check out our website or just give me a call and we can talk about their trip.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have kids out with us all the time! I know you were looking for central Jersey, but we have a great spring striper fishery down here in Cape May. Please feel free to check out our website or just give me a call and we can talk about their trip.
Thanks, I will do that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.