BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this board and found it by searching on google. I got a Garmin 232 chartplotter as a christmas present but I already have a NAVMAN 5600 I just purchased in November. I am trying to sell the Garmin, it is brand new, never been put on the boat still in the box. I did a little searching and have seen it for $850 to $900. I am asking $750 for it and will ship for free locally. I am in Philadelphia. Anyone interested just reply or email me.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Not to p*** on your perade but the unit lists for $714.32 on the Garmin Web site. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's Ok, I was wearing a raincoat, I never checked GARMINs site just some retailers. I'll let it go for $650.00

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
TL,
Sorry if I offended you but there are alot of 1 time posters coming on to the site trying sell stuff and I know of a few people who got taken.

Good luck with your sale that's a nice unit wish I had the spare cash.

DM2

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Problem Doormatt I understand, not trying to take anyone here just thought it would be a good place to sell it and to find out more info on local fishing. Just got my boat a year ago and do not know the good spots yet. Been trying down in cape may area at the end of the season but no luck for me, maybe next season. Thanks

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hi,tight lipped,Murp, when the season kicks in,email me your Welcome to fish next to me,Striper?s,Drum,had some hot spots last season Cape May,D-Bay,Welcome to the Barn

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Irish, Thanks sounds like a good plan. I was thinking of dry docking down right off 55 near absecon, I can't remeber the marina off the top of my head but it is near the state police barracks for the bay. A large resteraunt is right next door.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Wow I can see this one blasting off real soon. Absecon ....rt 55 in Cumberland/ CM county?

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No SH&*, well that blows me out of the water, I wonder why they are so cheap? I went to other sites and on ebay to check prices and they were asking over $800. I'll probably keep it then if I can't get close to what was paid for it.

[ 01-27-2005, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: tight lipped ]

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Wow tight Lipped i feel for you bro, I just checked e-bay and the last one sold brand new sold for $375 and only had 2 bidders, look here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84077&item=5746221627&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Kind of goes with Capt Larry post :(

Thats sucks, your right though at that price it makes a great second/backup unit.

On the bright side welcome to the barn, I hope you decide to stay active and get involved.

[ 01-27-2005, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: RodFather ]

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Just got one from the site above about 2 weeks ago....no problems. I think they had 50 units at that price. tight lipped....they won't last for ever....maybe you should repost when that site goes back to regular price.....BTW, Welcome to the Barn. ;)

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah we'll see It definately would make a good BU unit, then again; I have an old merc 150 I am rebuilding and will probably put on another boat. I could use it for that boat. I definately plan to stay active here I need some good tips on catching fish, I am terrible at it, I think I'm jinxed

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Tight Lipp where are you looking at going. You said at the end of 55 in Absecon. I dont think the two are near each other. From the sound of it you are talking about Port Norris Marina. Nice place to be good crowd and well kept. If you are down that way keep an eye out for me. I am at A-Dock near the baitshop. Good luck.

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is it, I could not remember the name, thanks. I will probably dry dock my boat down there this season. Nice Area, the only other place I am looking at is bayway marina.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, if you wounder down to Port Norris keep an eye out for us. Think you would be happy there.

·
Registered
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DB, What is you boats name? I will look out for you. I should have no problem with 2 GPS systems on my boat, if I get lost that would be a laugh

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Tight Lip she's called the Dirty Blond. 23 ft. Striper W/A

1 - 20 of 21 Posts