BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
thanks John, thats are great resource.

FYI, this site is cool just for visuals, I use it for work and fishing. No charts but in many areas when you zoom in you can switch to birds eye view and see boats and people fishing and all the other stuff, its compiled images sometimes at differnent times of the year.

Was using this for the James and you can see boats staged for shad fishing.

http://maps.live.com/

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Pretty skinny water. Every year they get their fair share of idiots running aground at 50 mph. I never fished it, but when i lived in PA, locals told me from Turkey point up to Northeast was good, along the west side of the penninsula

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did well on the west side last year. Like anywhere else, some days at Sandy other days Turkey and other days, other places.

West Sider last year

and another West sider, last year. I'm thinking I'm getting close on this whole picture thing.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
John, you expect us to believe, you downloaded or scanned those pictures into the computer, saved them to a file, and uploaded them to the BB site without your daughter?You need to be careful here, this could be as bad as Bob's claw, or the possum fur

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Flyguy784 said:
Bob's probably up there buffing his claw arm as we speak. Hey, saves bringing nippers.
Yeah, John, but can he cut braided line with it?!?!??!?!?:eek: :) :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
John .... nice fish you got there ... Im jealous :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts