BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cheap car or truck to get me back and forth to work through the winter. I'm thinking less than $1000...if anybody has ANYTHING (I'm not picky) in this price range please E-mail me or respond here. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
I work with a guy that gets donation cars and boats, he then sells them (cheap) for the charity. He has a list of cars, (and boats, if anyone is looking for something cheap) in that price range.

·
Registered
102 Posts
SugarHigh,
I may have your vehicle. I have a 1997 Grand Cherokee 4x4 with Inline 6 cyl. that I have driven for all of its 188K miles. The Jeep is mechanically sound; but, has some issues. Deer dent in door, intermittent gas gauge (works enough that you don't run out of gas) and air conditioning needs recharge. Good 4x4, tires, brakes, power windows & locks, 20 mpg highway. I just had the engine, brakes and tranny checked (OK) and the oil changed. Mechanic said it's running just fine. Call me 302-633-8564 if interested.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by Ladyfish:
SugarHigh,
I may have your vehicle. I have a 1997 Grand Cherokee 4x4 with Inline 6 cyl. that I have driven for all of its 188K miles. The Jeep is mechanically sound; but, has some issues. Deer dent in door, intermittent gas gauge (works enough that you don't run out of gas) and air conditioning needs recharge. Good 4x4, tires, brakes, power windows & locks, 20 mpg highway. I just had the engine, brakes and tranny checked (OK) and the oil changed. Mechanic said it's running just fine. Call me 302-633-8564 if interested.
That sounds like a perfect Pine Barrens vehicle for hunting, by the dent in the door I can tell the deer are attracted to it ;)

If SugarHigh doesn't respond in a few days remind me I would be interested.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
My friend has a 1991 Toyota Camry station wagon, it is dependable and runs good, radio, AC, power windows, locks. Let me know if you are interested, I will give you his number or email. He is looking to get rid of it ASAP for under $1000.

[ 11-16-2005, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Selling an 1984 pont fire bird 77k origanal miles,305 4bbl 5 speed,second owner,new clutch,brake lines, muffler,new inpection.Wife can`t drive stick shift.1500. Runs great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.