·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Ever consider adoption of a slightly used advertising professional ? :D

Just beautiful............

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Did you tell your partner that named it GEORGIA GIRL about bringing it to Avalon

Coll and I are having this baby built and I wanted to share it with you guys.:D Make sure you click on all the build pics to help pass time on this snowy night.

My boat that I have now will be our dingy....

http://www.paulmanncustomboats.com/gg_information.html
The last paul mann that was in avalon was bill dillers and that one sank ?well not all the way? they actually towed it in and put it up on land ? Never heard no more?

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The last paul mann that was in avalon was bill dillers and that one sank ?well not all the way? they actually towed it in and put it up on land ? Never heard no more?

BLY it was a joke...I could not afford the water bill on that boat.:D

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
Yeah, I've known Billy for 40yrs and was called to survey that problem.... then it was mysterily canceled.. Last I heard he was still fighting with the insurance co.. From what I saw and where the hole in the bottom is...there's no way it was intentional... Mann builts one hell of a boat..

Mike, for a minute I thought maybe you popped the lottery...

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I've known Billy for 40yrs and was called to survey that problem.... then it was mysterily canceled.. Last I heard he was still fighting with the insurance co.. From what I saw and where the hole in the bottom is...there's no way it was intentional... Mann builts one hell of a boat..

Nah no lottery win for me just yet. :D

If I could sell the house and go to work in NC for Mann I would.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yea I remember years ago, Maybe 1990? billy was not allowed to fish for quite some>>>

>>>>>>some time on his Rybovich? The federal government wanted him to hang out with them for some time? That was 20 years ago and I am just going by memory? maybe someone else can elaborate? I find it funny that that last boat floated and was towed in? Whats the chances of that? There was also a report that that boat had problems a year before she sunk?

·
Registered
355 Posts
81 footer

Dad!!!!
The DNA test results are in and, as I suspected, I am your son!!! Bet you never thought you had a 61 year old son did ya?? Can we go fishing and bond soon?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.