BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday, February 29, 2008:
Large bunker are being found along the beachfront. They’re’ not sick, just being hit hard -- by whatever. It is simply too early for large bass to be panicking the bunker onto the beach so you can take your guess at the likely suspects. Let me know.

Got this from J-Mann site today. I don't know what to think about this. This one is a head scratcher for sure to me. I have not seen bunker this early on the beach has anyone heard of bunker being on the beach this early:confused: I've seen bunker mid april but the first week of march???

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Where is this from?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
wentfishn47 said:
Friday, February 29, 2008:
Large bunker are being found along the beachfront. They’re’ not sick, just being hit hard -- by whatever. It is simply too early for large bass to be panicking the bunker onto the beach so you can take your guess at the likely suspects. Let me know.

Got this from J-Mann site today. I don't know what to think about this. This one is a head scratcher for sure to me. I have not seen bunker this early on the beach has anyone heard of bunker being on the beach this early:confused: I've seen bunker mid april but the first week of march???
Read that also...I have always found very accurate info in his reports, Have the bluefish arrived early? :confused: For both this is very early...You've got me also...:confused:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Long Beach Island

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He lives in Ship Bottom...

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
I can tell you ,I was on IBSP today and I didn't see any sign of life in the water....

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
yeah jay mann is highly respected if you ask me. i guess anything is possible but you would think they would not be getting pushed up by much right now. any large bass, you would think, would have other things on their mind as the spawning season slowly begins.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ReadyJettyGo said:
I can tell you ,I was on IBSP today and I didn't see any sign of life in the water....
I walked BL yesterday morning did'nt see much myself..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts