BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting out of the fishing business and have quite a bit of stuff to sell from my charter business, starting with my bait freezer. It's a 14.7 Cu Foot Frigidare Commercial Strength Chest Freezer. I bought it a year and half ago for 250$. And I'm looking to get 185$ for it. It's in good shape. I am able to store 8, 4-5 gallon buckets (clams, chum, etc.) And 2-3 flats of whatever at one time in it. Let me know by email if youre interested at [email protected] . I'll start posting other items as I sort through them. Thanks. -Capt. Kenny

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kenny, sorry to hear you're getting out of the biz. I think you did a good job. If you get back in let us know, we'll get a trip together.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John, I dont think it will smell after I give it a good cleanup before I sell it, its pretty new and I always kept bait in sealed containers. Let me know if youre still interested.

Coboled, I appreciate that you think I did a good job, (I'll let you know if I decide to get back in, never say never) and in a lot of respects I'll miss it. I'm still using my Capt. liscense, as my primary source of income, but in a different captacity.

-Kenny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts