BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested to know, I stoped @ City Hall in Chester today, spoke with a woman in the parks & Rac. long story short, they were not aware of the need for the remp early. She was going to talk to "the counsel woman " and see if they can do something asap. Asked me to stop in next week. Maybe I can get a show of hands this weekend how many people would use the ramp, & I'll pass that info on next week to them.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Good stuff RAS, there are a lot of people who use it before it usually goes in which I am sure you are aware of already. I would think it could be a liability for them not to put it in if something were to happen when people are using it without the dock in.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks RAS, I launch a little aluminum boat there. I left it on the ramp after launching to park the car. A wake from a large commercial came in and made it interesting. There is a safety factor having the floater in. Suggest that they take a look at the parking lot in a few weeks. Keep an eye out for commercial traffic when launching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.