BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Time they're running real good. Monster crabs. Wye river doing real good too if you can stand the crowds. They're getting em all the way up to the Bohemia but gets slower the further nortth ya go.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Max, have you been out? Friends went over the weekend and only did so-so in the Wye. They are there today too, so we will see. Now have a 16'carolina Skiff, and about 40 new topless traps to try. Saw that on Sat, pm it was ok, but near the mouth. Up where you go I'm not sure. May try next week. You got plans yet as to when you are going?

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(2bushels) where I go. nice sized ones. Sunday. They're up where I go. One of my crab boats is in the shop...The other isn't tagged yet.. The marina working on it got hit pretty bad with the susky water so they had to deal with all that instead of fixing motors. Hopefully they'll call me this week and tell me its ready. If so I'm going this coming weekend. Its definetly time to go. Go early and be done before noon cause it gets hot out there. Stopping by to get 40lbs of necks today.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
If you got em, thats good enough for me. I will try as soon as possible in that case:D

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
May try Tue. Tried to E-mail you, but not sure? Up river around the bend? E-mail me, [email protected], Thx Val

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Kikkin this up for Mon am:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Friend crabbed in the chester yesterday not sure where but he rented a boat so maybe that narrows it down. He got 2 crabs and ended up buying two dozen cooked on the way home, and after all that he must of had a bad crab cause now he's sick.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a 1/2 bushel sunday. slow due to all the rain we had. Gotta go down river away from the fresh water. They'll pick up in a day or 2. nice sized ones. 7-9"ers ....... no females at all.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Way to get em Max...
trying to put a crab boat together now... hope to make some trips.. AJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts