BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chestertown Volunteer Fire Company is having a fishing show and flea market on March 31 from 9-4. Admission is free! There will be something for everyone. Lots of new and used fishing equipment, crabbing equipment, nautical art, raffles, boating supplies and boats will be on location. Food and beverages will be available. The firehouse address is 211 Maple Ave. Chestertown, MD 21620. There are still a limited amount of inside vendor tables and outside trailered boat spots available. Contact tr[email protected] or 410-708-5859 for more info. More info will be added closer to the event.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking forward to this show sounds good.
JK

Thanks! There should literally be something for everyone. I have some surf fishing vendors lined up, plenty of bay fishing vendors and some ocean vendors. Chris Dollar will be on hand with some kayaks and Joe Bruce will be on hand with some fly fishing stuff and his books. I also heard from a vendor that is going to be selling some cases of Uncle Joshs pork rinds for basically nothing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The show is just 3 weeks away and I wanted to post a little preview. There should be all aspects of fishing this area covered as well as a few hunting items. There will be some freshwater stuff, Chris Dollar will be there with some kayaks and supplies, Joe Bruce will be there with some saltwater flyfishing items, there will be several bayfishing items from names such as: Specialized Baits, Reel Draggin' Tackle, Fishoff Gloves, etc., there will be some surfishing vendors and offshore vendors. There will be several Charters on hand and boats on display. As for raffles, there is a Penn Squall reel, a St. Croix/Shimano Curado combo and 3 Okuma trolling combos plus 50/50. There will be plenty of BBQ Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, desert, soda, water and beer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all the vendors and patrons who helped support our first show. I think it was a pretty decent turnout and we received a lot of positive feedback. We have some changes to make but look forward to doing another show next year.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
The show was great. A lot of people for a first time event. Rolling Tackle Box will be there again next year. Phil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts