BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, bass catching has officially started. It seemed that the clammers were doing well and the guys on the troll also were on fish. Our biggest fish was 34" and the smallest lure we had on the boat was a stretch 30'. Blue and white behind a Tournament Cable Gold and White bunker dredge was the only thing we got bit on all day. My point, smaller profile baits would have made catching much easier! We noticed almost a 5* swing in water temps from the sailboats in perth am boy to the water in front of Earle! All our fish lived to swim for another day!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, bass catching has officially started. It seemed that the clammers were doing well and the guys on the troll also were on fish. Our biggest fish was 34" and the smallest lure we had on the boat was a stretch 30'. Blue and white behind a Tournament Cable Gold and White bunker dredge was the only thing we got bit on all day. My point, smaller profile baits would have made catching much easier! We noticed almost a 5* swing in water temps from the sailboats in perth am boy to the water in front of Earle! All our fish lived to swim for another day!
Congrats on the action, nice report.

·
Registered
185 Posts
James, Thanks for leaving them in the drink for the rest of us who are still putting finishing touches on our sleds before commissioning them this week.

·
Registered
155 Posts
nice james those are my favorite spoons thanks for report will be in soon fishing your late spring waters its time all we need is weather

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for the great news James

·
Registered
390 Posts
Great report James!

I like your new logo. Did you design it yourself? I'd love to do something like that for the Fine Catch, but I don't have a creative bone in my body. I'm more of a math/science and mechanical guy.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. We are super stoked about the new logo, new boat gear will be available shortly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts