BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1973 Fiberglass 23ft Chris Craft Center consol dorey. lapstreak. Inboard.Good condition. anyone have an Idea what it is worthy. I wish to buy one but do not wish to insult the owner with a unfair offer.Please advise thru [email protected]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
WITHOUT PICTURES AND TEST RUN IT WOULD BE VERY HARD.YACHTWORLD.COM WILL GIVE YOU A REFERENCE POINT ON A 32' WHICH IS PROBABLY THE SAME BOAT.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I beleive that was called a Lancer, if that is so, the nada says 1,800.00 is average retail. Bottom line it depends on the boat

good luck

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
That was not the lancer but rather the dory skiff.

Its one of those --it's worth whatever they will pay.

How old is the engine ??
What is it worth to you??

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
There was a 26 for sale in the boat shopper with a diesel-might give you an idea

·
Registered
38 Posts
Back in the fall there was a 76 or 77 dory with a cabin for sale in Long Island, listed on ebay. Inboard powered, seemed in pretty good shape by the pictures. No trailer, sold for around $3500.

Those are really neat boats. I know there were a few of them for sale on the salty dog, I seem to recall in the $15K range, those were center consoles.

I've always liked the lines of that particular vessel. But, when I ran aground in familiar waters this past fall and had to get pulled off by tow boat US, I was very appreciative of the keel underneath my Shamrock. No straight inboard would survive such an adventure without costly damage. The only thing that I damaged was my pride.

Charlie

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
your right its not the lancer model but I fished on a cc dorey hull and they were great boats,and a friend of mine ownwed a 26 and loved it(lots a work if its a woody). A client of mine had the glass version and sold it 16 years ago for about 8k. If its the glass version your looking any where between 1k to 4k pending on the shape that its in. If its a woody they should pay you to take it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts