BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1967 chris craft sea skiff....needs complete restoration..floor and most other interior components are out...just needs motor rebuilt...i have in garage a 318 for it...might run hasen't been touched in a few years..has a tranny with it...it's a pragon i belive....would make a great fishing boat and project for someone...i remember going out on it as a kid and loved the sound of an inboard with wet exhaust....looking for $1500.00 or best offer...on trailer

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to the top she goes!!!!

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to the top.....

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great riding and a very dry ride...to the top....

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
up up and away.......

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to the top!!!!! new price $1000.00 or best offer...will make a great winter project and a great fishing boat!!!!make me an offer

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the blue boat in the third picture?Chris-Craft also?Is the boat in Cape May County?
that is my dads boat... it is a chris craft as well its a 1978 center console...inboard as well...not for sale...sorry

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are they sitting in a field off Tattlers Road?

lol yes thats my dads house...you have seen them i will take it...do you live near there?

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live around the corner on Academy Lane,Been keeping my eye on that blue one for a while now,love the lines of those boats.If i was half way mechanical i would take a look at that skiff you have for sale.I am going to talk to a friend about it though,he may be interested.
oh yea don't forget that i have an engine for it sittin on a rack in the garage..just needs to be gone through...but probably better buying a nice new 5.7 and dropping it in..with a 280hp engine she would probably fly......

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool thanks....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
back on top.....:wave:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
to the top......:wave:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gettin to be thattime of the year when we all start our winter projects...make this one of your projects..will make a great fishing boat..come take a look and lets talk$$$$

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
to the top...will make a very economical fishing boat with a little $$$ and you will be good to go...

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hell scrap the inboard...glass off the holes...have a nice bracket installed...under floor fuel tanks nice fishbox and live well across the transome.. and drop a nice 250/300 etec on the back and have a great fishing boat that has some serious get up and go....have charlie from C&C Marine towers throw a bad azz hard top on her and you will have a serious fishing machine...did i mention she has some great freeboard......to the top she goes!!!!!

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
have had some interest but not sold yet...to the top she goes!!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts