BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chunked herrin on an edge near 14 ft.shipping chanel,got a late start on the hook at 9:00 to 10:00 a.m tide was pushin pretty good by then...Nodda !!! no marks at all no bites.this our first trip out of spiring we decided to give it a try as we got some big fish same place just a week later last year.....Gave the rips a shot,from around 10:30 till noon,very fast drifts.wind with tide..Marked alot of fish !!!! some even stacked up in spots,Got 2 bites went 0-2..using bucktails tiped with herrin..Probably shoulda started in the rips!!! anyways no fish today in our 2 1/2 hrs. fishing,They are There in the Rips as marks indicated,but had lock jaw for the most part and the fast drift didnt help ether..Felt good to have a boat under me after such a long winter,as usual still had a great time..Seen Stalker Really workin his arse off for his crew...He was undoubtedly on a mission to catch fish!!! Hope ya made out well Skip.. That was me that gave ya a lil wave from the 25 Ft. Custom (yellow hulled boat)>>>Vinny

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Hey Vinny it didn't happen for ya but not for a lack of effort thats for sure. You'll get'em next time I am sure, thanks for the report!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Vinny good seeing you again sorry it didn't happen for ya. but heres to a succesful season, good luck. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RodFather
No Problem glad to be able to give a report even if we did't do it this time ;)Really felt good gettin out
Shouldnt be a problem in the near future,Just a few warm days away from something BIG happenin.Im only 3 miles from da boat ;) ..Vinny
--------------------------------------------------
Timmy Great seein ya Bro.and Thanks for the hook up,We wouldnt of made the Last Minute trip we through together without ya..Cant say it was the baits Timmy. Da were on da money.Nice n crisp !!! I Really like not havein to go over the bridge now to stop by and grab what i need!!!!Very convenient location :D ;)You'll be seein alot more of me now that its that time a year again!! Hope you do well also Timmy.Vinny

[ 04-03-2004, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Thanks for the report Vinny, I like um all good or bad puts a good retrospect on things ;) Congrats on a good shakedown. I too long for the gentle rock you only get on the water but my boat isn't ready yet :( Man I'm gettin antsy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts