BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a couple of Fred's 3-hook back bay flounder rigs today after the pizza party. Wow, they are some nice stuff. Can't wait to try them out. Hey Fred, what are your baits of choice on which hooks? By the way, I tried tying some more dropper loops after your demo. Perfect every time. I think the small hook on the workbench is the answer. Thanks dude.

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Sounds like Fred is beginning to tie Trot lines for flounder.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Ask Fred about his back bay long line rig! Its a great deal at $29.95! Over 100 yds of baited hooks. I buy one & then cut them down into individual rigs. One of these rigs lasts me all season long!
The only thing better is his hand tied lobster rigs!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Ask Fred about his back bay long line rig! Its a great deal at $29.95! Over 100 yds of baited hooks. I buy one & then cut them down into individual rigs. One of these rigs lasts me all season long!
The Hand Tied Lobster Rig made in the good ole' USA, By Fred Ulhman the star of Jersey Cape Fishing right here in Wildwood.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I think you done let the cat out the bag man, I dontsss wants to be yous. You got the special now everybody goin to want it.:naughty:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Most guys can't afford to bait the rig. It took a quart and a half of minnows to bait 1 set. The best part is (with Fred's 80# leader) you get everybody's lead when they drift over the rig. I didn't have to buy any sinkers the whole season. I'm glad NJ doesn't specify how many hooks you can fish per rod!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts