BASS BARN banner

chunking: hello

745 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BIGGESTJACK 
#1 ·
just wanted to say hello, last saturday afternoon i saw you fishing the icw. i was the white cc that came out of the creek and gave you a wave that you kindly replied to. just wanted to take this time to thank you for all the info you provide on this site. i fish alot in back also, with success thanks to you. just wondering if you have been catching? i have been fishing up a creek in n.w. with nothing to show for yet. i know its coming we need better weather and water temps to rise. thanks again for all you do for this site and fisherman everywhere

#3 ·
muddy i didnt start fishing until about 3:30 until 6:eek:o. anyway, do you fish behind n.w. often? I am gonna try later today if this winds dies down. nice talking to you if i see you on the water i will give a holler. good luck fishing this season and be safe

#5 ·
muddy if i get out later today i will post good or bad and let you know how i did. my thinking today is: 1. with low tide being most of the day and the sun being out it should warm the mud that is exposed so when the water comes in on the flood it should bump it up a few degrees for the outgoing. just my opinion. its been rather slow in the back thus far but with sun(whats that?) things should get going. i'll be useing clam bellies and chunking them up!!! pleasure talking to you. see you on the water some day im sure.

#6 ·
Thanks.

You got my April wave. By June a few fingers don't make it all the way up. :D

I sat there for about an hour but nothing happened. Would have stayed longer but BIGGESTJACK picked up a Mack's pizza and asked me to stop over and watch the Masters when I got back.

I began to worry because the only way there would be any pizza left is if JACK fell asleep while eating. Final score was BIGGESTJACK 6 slices and me 2. There were a few chew marks on the box so I should be thankfull for 2 slices.

Next time you are out and see me pull over and we can BS for a few minutes. :D :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.