BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have used it recently, what is the cost, and more important, what is the quality of the ramp, and how is it at low water? Earlier reports said the free ramp in Strathmere was not that good to use. How about the ramp near Karen shop at Whale Creek (condition and cost). Any opinions on these ramps would be appriciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I stopped in CISP last week. $5.00 per use or $50.00 per season. There was a booth but nobody was in it. Looks like a long ramp to me. End is clearly marked. I don't know about two at a time. I've never used it. Lot fills up fast on nice weekends. No trashcans.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Corsons is a very shallow angle ramp. You can't launch anything too big in there at low tide, or even at high. I'd say anything over 19 or 20ft is pushing it.

Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of water, but the ramp isn't long enough for it's angle, unless you want to submerge your vehicle to the doors...

[ 07-12-2005, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Fly Ty R ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.