BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
He's a little further south but No Bones B&T carries bellies. I bet you Fred is selling a ton of them with the w**d blowing everyone into the backbays.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Whats up flukerat, I don't know of any body up north but at mile 0 chuck over at hinches marina will be glad to help. End of parkway make a left at 1st light only marina on the left about a 11/2 down before the 50 cent bridge.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Thanks for the plug Moe, and welcome to the barn.
Flukerat the bellies go for 10.50 a 2 gallon and 12.50 a 4 gallon. We also try to have fresh clams available, any questions 609-884-7289

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Offshore B&T in Absecon used to carry them in the spring... have not checked yet (maybe today or tomorrow)... good guys and Barnvertisers...

... and you might want to pick them up the day before you go (or call ahead so they leave them out) 'cause if they are frozen, they are staying frozen for at least 24hrs.... think they use liquid nitrogen on them or something :D I soak the bucket overnite at the dock and they are usually still solid in the middle the next day..

[ 10-25-2004, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: fmTuna ]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guys:
I am a rookie to clam bellie chumming. I am giving it a go this weekend. I have read up on it and I have 2 2 gallon buckets ordered. How long should I stick to a spot before moving on to greener pastures? Any help would be appreciated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts