BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our first charter of the year for Bass on Sat. Capt Tim took the guys to the D-Bay for some early spring clamming. As soon as they got set up and the first bait was in they started getting bites right away! It was pretty much no stop action from mid morning till early afternoon. Then it was time to head in, ending the day with boating 65 Bass up to 25" No keepers yet, but it won't be long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,199 Posts
Hey Paul, great to see the Clean Sweep crew getting things started on the dock.

When's the next trip?

Mary @ Off the Hook
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,330 Posts
I left a message on Tim's phone last week , please tell him to call me if he gets a chance .
Kevin 609-685-0305
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaPlumber said:
I left a message on Tim's phone last week , please tell him to call me if he gets a chance .
Kevin 609-685-0305
Kev,
I let him know and gave him your number again. He said he'll be calling ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OffTheHook said:
Hey Paul, great to see the Clean Sweep crew getting things started on the dock.

When's the next trip?

Mary @ Off the Hook
I hope soon! I miss ya guys down there!
We have plenty of openings left in Apr. So if anyone wants to go feel free to call me & I'll give the dates available! Do we have a slip for the Fountain? We're going to going down to get it soon.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
great to hear , thanks capt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,458 Posts
Striper101 said:
We had our first charter of the year for Bass on Sat. Capt Tim took the guys to the D-Bay for some early spring clamming. As soon as they got set up and the first bait was in they started getting bites right away! It was pretty much no stop action from mid morning till early afternoon. Then it was time to head in, ending the day with boating 65 Bass up to 25" No keepers yet, but it won't be long.

It is all in that "" New Hat "" !!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,101 Posts
Great to hear the first report from you guys Capt. Paul. ;)

I'm trying to gett-er dun and bring her down this weekend if Mary lets me. :D
See ya soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul Tripodi said:
Great to hear the first report from you guys Capt. Paul. ;)

I'm trying to gett-er dun and bring her down this weekend if Mary lets me. :D
See ya soon
You got it Paul! I talked to Mark the other day & he told me you guys were working on her! See ya at the marina.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top