BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have quite a few open dates available for the Spring run. Give us a call for availabilty. May is filling up quickly but there is still some good dates in Apr.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marlinhunter said:
When you guys going to start tile fishing capt?? would like an offshore deep drop trip!
Next we'll start heading out. May is usually the best month to go for them weather wise.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Pick me pick me can I play ??????

·
Banned
137 Posts
hey tim,

What dates you have open in like may/june for the offshore tile trips?! l

Let me know i got to pull together a crew to get down there!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marlinhunter said:
hey tim,

What dates you have open in like may/june for the offshore tile trips?! l

Let me know i got to pull together a crew to get down there!
It's Paul, we have quite a few dates available. I'll give you the weekend dates we have right now.
May 4,10,18,25 & 31. June we have the Shark tournements to deal with so most of the weekends are booked. All the weekdays in June are open as of right now.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
marlinhunter said:
Give me the best date you think and would reccomend mid week! i think i can get a crew for it!
We have the whole week of Monday May 19 open, with the weather the way it's been what I would do is get your guys together and plan on May 21 but if the weather looks better the day before or the day after see if they can do that. But for now plan on May 21 Wed.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
marlinhunter said:
awesome paul! i am sending out the email right now.. will let yo know shortly.. 1500 right? + TIP!?!?
You got it! I'll mark you down in the book for May 21.
Yes. $1500 + tip. All we need is a deposit to hold that day. Shoot me a email & I'll give you my address. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts