BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know all the details as of yet but here's what I have so far! And pictures are to follow!
Fatboy charterd the Clean Sweep for a day of chunking for Stripers and it started off a little slow but in the afternoon it was literally on fire for a couple hours! They had 10 Bass over 30 lbs 1 over 40 lbs and 2 that were 37 lbs I'm looking forward to the pictures! Timmy has his brother Frank meeting them at the dock for the pics! I'll post them as soon as I get them!
Bob (fatboy) WTG nice job on that 40 +

Here are the pictures! Thanks Frank!

Here's Bob (fatboy) with his 44 lb Bass!

Here's a couple group shots!

[ 05-13-2006, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
dang!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see those pics either!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ok Paul I need to charter one with you soon! Maybe get my customer out with us since we missed the winter bite with ya. Give me a call on a charter time and I will set something up.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Timmy T:
My Dads on that charter, he called me about 6:45 said they were still catching them, SICK! Many in the 40 lb area! :eek:
When Capt. Timmy called me, I could here them in the background! I'm looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I cant stress enough how hard Timmy worked for us. He went above and beyond. In addition to the fish in the pics we where releasing fish in the 35-38 lb range. I was really impressed with Tim's dedication to the customer's and fish. Timmy, Paul, Thanks for the trip of a lifetime!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.