BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with Capt timmy and he's chunking up the Bay & doing very well! Sop far they have boated 8 nice Bass to 40+ lbs! I'll be getting the full report with pics later today!
Nice job guys!
Timm, save me some fish for Saturdays charter! ;) ;)

I got another call at 2 pm and they just caught numer 11 and it pulled the Boga down to 42 lbs!

Here are the pictues from todays trip! Nice job guys!!!

Here are the two 40+ lb Bass!

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
And here I am sitting at work :( Good job though. Can't wait to see even more pics!

·
Banned
2,405 Posts
Where can I get a look at dates you guys have open for the rest of the week? My Dad was out with you guys for this past Fridays slaughter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Tell Capt. Timmy to save some of those big cows for the Pete charter on Friday!!!!!!

I may be visiting my taxidermy man this weekend :D

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Paul,Your Killin me My man !!
Way to Go capt.Timmy,save some for me,Fri.& Sat,and Sunday PLEASE !!!!! :D :eek:

YOU GUY"S LOOKING FOR TROPHY BASS need to call these boy's From Clean Sweep Now,It dont last forever ...NOW IS THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 05-17-2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
845 Posts
Originally posted by Striper101:
Just got off the phone with Capt timmy and he's chunking up the Bay & doing very well! Sop far they have boated 8 nice Bass to 40+ lbs! I'll be getting the full report with pics later today!
Nice job guys!
Timm, save me some fish for Saturdays charter! ;) ;)
Thurs. can't come soon enough

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vinny,
I'll see you on Sat!

Barry,
Good luck on catching your trophy!

Timmy T, we are booked the rest of the week, I can't get down till Sat so Thu & Fri just the Contender will be out. Sorry!

·
Banned
2,405 Posts
"Timmy T, we are booked the rest of the week, I can't get down till Sat so Thu & Fri just the Contender will be out. Sorry!"

Bummer.....can you email me if someone cancels or something, my email is in my profile

Thanks!

·
Registered
589 Posts
man he sure is lucky I showed him the spot yesterday. LOL. :D
;) :D
;)

[ 05-17-2006, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: ChristyBM ]

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Timmy T:
"Timmy T, we are booked the rest of the week, I can't get down till Sat so Thu & Fri just the Contender will be out. Sorry!"

Bummer.....can you email me if someone cancels or something, my email is in my profile

Thanks!
No prblem Timmy T!
Where do you live in Glenside? I'm right down the street from you in Willow Grove!

·
Banned
2,405 Posts
"No prblem Timmy T!
Where do you live in Glenside? I'm right down the street from you in Willow Grove!"

Actually I live in Hatboro now but thats still right up the street!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by finaddict5:
Nice job boys. You passed us around 9 this morning and set up a bit north of us. We had a great day too.
Nice job!
Right now we have some really nice Bass moving back down!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.