BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Timmy decided to try the Mack fishing out today and we did very well! We caught over 50 in around 2 hrs. (most of the Macks were in the large size) with about 10 to 12 small herring mixed in. Then took a ride to the rips to give the live herring a try. We caught 5 Bass total 1 short 2 slots and 2 over 30" but less than 34" We caught 2 on bucktails tipped with mack. The other 3 were caught with the livies! Great time Tim, Thanks!

[ 04-21-2005, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Striper101,
Capt Tim is the MAN!. Great report, I am glad you guys had a nice day out there. Last week Twin D's and I were out, and it was like being in a refrigerator all day. Good thing I had a dozen beers to keep me warm.

Captn Joe

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick,
That's when I start my course for my Capt license. I'll be busy for that whole month with that!
Maybe we can get out there and do some Tuna fishing? Or in June you can get away to the Vineyard with us for a couple days?

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
definitely interested in the tuna fishin! i would luv to go to the vineyard BUT i doubt i could swing that with NEW kid and work. im on vacation on LBI the week of may 7-14...gotta house on the ocean in surf city...come on down! i've got people comin down everyday to fish! wife just roll's her eyes...she's jones'n for some seabass fishin' on the Miss LBI.

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.