BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had both boats out today and both charters limited out on Bass to 25 lbs.
Here are some pictures of Capt Timmy charter courtesy on Mary from Hinch's.

Here's Capt Jason's charter with Jim Murray aka/Jimmy the Knife!

Here's Jimmy ready to fillet/cut something up!

Now you know how Jimmy got his nickname, Jimmy the Knife!

[ 04-30-2006, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
nice fishies

still waiting for my bubba sweater

does jimmy drive the cube work truck in pa?? saw the truck last week in havertown

[ 04-30-2006, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Sea Devil ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Way to go Timmy and Jason, Great catches...

Paul-- I called Timmy the other day about open dates for tiles? Can you get back to me with open days, I understand its all about the weather but we want to figure a date out so if you could email me with the open dates and we will pick which works best for us. Thanks man!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Victory At Sea:
Nice Knives ! Was there any bait left ?
I know what you mean Chris! It's a little scary seeing Jimmy get onboard with a belt full of knives. The only thing I can think of is we're going to need more bait! :D ;) :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:

Paul-- I called Timmy the other day about open dates for tiles? Can you get back to me with open days, I understand its all about the weather but we want to figure a date out so if you could email me with the open dates and we will pick which works best for us. Thanks man!
Mike,
I'll get back to you, we usually don't book a trip unless we see the weather, but I know that Craig Rothman booked the boat for May 13 for Tile so if you want you can book the other boat and we I'll Captain that boat.
Mike, call me if you'd like to do that. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Originally posted by Striper101:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:

Mike,
I'll get back to you, we usually don't book a trip unless we see the weather, but I know that Craig Rothman booked the boat for May 13 for Tile so if you want you can book the other boat and we I'll Captain that boat.
Mike, call me if you'd like to do that. Thanks!
</font>[/QUOTE]Ok Paul. Unfortunately the 13th will be bad because I will be in OC, MD for a buddys bachelor party weekend. We would like to do something in the middle of the week sometime. (Mon-fri) I know it is anyones guess with the weather but worst case we could always go toggin, or sea bassin or something. Just email me the available dates ASAP. Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
looks like batman without the cape
:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.