BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt Timmy & I had a charter from Building Specialties of Warrington Pa out today for some Stripers. We headed to the Bay for some chunking to try and get these guys some bigger Bass. We set up on the hook around 11 am. and caught 3 nice Bass from 24 to 28 lbs. Decided to make a small move and boy did that payoff! As soon as I set the hook Timmy had the first bait in the water and Bam! it started right away! We caught 7 more fish for the limit and ended the day about 3:30 with a limit of Bass from 24 lbs to 38 lbs! Nice job reeling those cows in Bob, Bob & Rob!

Here's a few pics I took out there! Mary for Off the Hook also took some back at the dock! Thanks Mary!

Here's Bob with a nice one!

Also he caught the biggest of the day!

Here's Rob with another nice Bass.

Here's Bob with yet another nice fish!

All Smiles!

Also, every fish was post spawn!

[ 05-12-2006, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
good job fella's. those pic's are showin your ******************** :D :D :D i wont tell!
great pic's!

nick

[ 05-10-2006, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: LBI SurfRat ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Get job Paul and Capt. Timmy and crew !!!
Nice numbers on some awesome Bass,What a day !!
Congrats .....
Hmmmm something looks familiar ;)

[ 05-11-2006, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great Job Paul and Timmy! Nice fish man o man I sit here and just day dream for my priorities have been with the boys and baseball. I can only hope I can find time to wet the line. Nice catch as usal and awesome report!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by HarborNights:
Great Job Paul and Timmy! Nice fish man o man I sit here and just day dream for my priorities have been with the boys and baseball. I can only hope I can find time to wet the line. Nice catch as usal and awesome report!
Thanks Rob! I know what you mean about Little League. I'm just a coach this year din't have the time to be a manager. My boy will be stepping up to the majors next year so I'll have more time to fish.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by VDAWG:

AHAHAHA I see it also, great report Timmy and Paul! </font>[/QUOTE]I missed it. The only thing I see is fisherguy53's boat.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by VDAWG:

AHAHAHA I see it also, great report Timmy and Paul! </font>[/QUOTE]I missed it. The only thing I see is fisherguy53's boat. </font>[/QUOTE]Twin, That's all I see also!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I was Just teasin,Going along with LBI SURFRASTS POST

But what Really looks familiar is The Clean sweep Loaded Up with stripers Again :D

[ 05-12-2006, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts