BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt Timmy had Jim Melly & his buddies out for a Flounder trip today and did very well! They brought home 20 nice Flatties with 6 being over 5 lbs & one that tipped the scale at just over 7 lbs. Mary from Hinch's took some pictures that she'll most likely post up for me. Thanks Mary!

PS
Thanks Capt Harv!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
HEll Yeah Man !!!

Striper101 said:
Capt Timmy had Jim Melly & his buddies out for a Flounder trip today and did very well! They brought home 20 nice Flatties with 6 being over 5 lbs & one that tipped the scale at just over 7 lbs. Mary from Hinch's took some pictures that she'll most likely post up for me. Thanks Mary!

PS
Thanks Capt Harv!

Now thats what im talkin about brother man !! awesome trip guy's !:eek:

friends of mine went out sat.and only had 6 keepers ,and described it slow at best ,You kicked some serious fluke *** !!!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Striper101 said:
Darrin,
Did you get back to Capt Timmy about your dates? Aug 15 thru Aug 17.
Paul - this is John, you have me confused with someone else. We are confirmed for Sat 7/29, right:confused: Hope its on by then.

Let me know or give me a call on the cell if ya want 215-264-7663.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DEEP POCKETS said:
Paul - this is John, you have me confused with someone else. We are confirmed for Sat 7/29, right:confused: Hope its on by then.

Let me know or give me a call on the cell if ya want 215-264-7663.

Thanks,

John
John,
Sorry,
You are correct! I always get these Barn names confused! Yes, your confirmed for that date! Capt Timmy is out there today & will be out again tomorrow. I'll post his results when he gets back to me.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Striper101 said:
John,
Sorry,
You are correct! I always get these Barn names confused! Yes, your confirmed for that date! Capt Timmy is out there today & will be out again tomorrow. I'll post his results when he gets back to me.
Thanks Paul, had me worried for a second:rolleyes: :D . Thanks for the confirmation and looking forward to the trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts