BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang - this one is directed at any one or any shop that builds Spreader bars and/or Chains. I've been getting a ton of inquires this past week, so I though I would let you know whats in stock.

This season we have made a deeper investment in Inventory than any year before

STOCK IS NOT AN ISSUE

I HONESTLY THINK WE BUILD A BETTER SQUID THAN OUR COMPETITORS (SEA STRIKER). I take the extra steps to source the pellets from JVC in Japan, I get the glow powder from a chemical supplier in West Germany. I do really believe the little things add up to make a much better product, they are softer, more life-like, more durable and certainly glow brighter, stronger and for a longer period of time.

6" 15CM

Tri-Color / Rasta, Glow White w Pink Splotches, Two tone Green, Green Machine, Zuchini Green, Purple Black Glow.

7" 18CM

Tri-Color / Rasta, Glow White w Pink Splotches, Two tone Green, Green Machine, Zuchini Green, Purple Black Glow.

9" 23CM

Glow White Pink splotches, Tri-Color / Rasta, Glow White w Pink Splotches, Two tone Green, Green Machine, Zuchini Green, Purple Black Glow.

12" 32CM

Glow White Pink splotches only right now

New Office # 856-866-1800
New fax #856-234-0413

If you need a CUSTOM COLOR, I can do it for you in as little as 500 pcs for the larger sizes, 1000 pcs for the 6" and smaller. If we do a customer color its unique to you only and not available to other shops.

YES I have a plain white glow coming as well as a White Pearl Silver Flake . I can do a U/V in any size, a glow in any size you dream it up!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts