BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We introduced a 5oz Croc Spoon last Summer and quickly sold out of the entire inventory. This season I tripled our production and added GOLD as a second color.

So now they are available in 3oz, 5oz and 7oz - Chrome or GOLD, with or without Holographic Stickers. There are also a handful made in a new color we are trying out, a Copper Croc!

While the lure bodies are made overseas, we do the final assembly here, including crimping the VMC Siwash hooks and applying USA made Holographic foil when desired. (Last year's product had Mustad hooks, this year is 100% VMC).

The lures are packaged in a new white, hang tab package for retail sale.

You can find these at our dealers including the Reel Seat, Fisherman's Den, Sportmen's Center, Sport Fishin Outlet.

Last years production went very quickly

Here are some shots of the product. Its very easy to fish, the lures can be jigged, cast from the surf or even trolled. Deadly effective on Striped Bass, Blues, Tuna even Sea Bass respond very well to this lure.

The blue foil is nice as is the Green and Pink

Here is the profile of the lure

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gang if the 7oz Croc is something you are after, please don't wait too long, I know these are not deployed until the Fall but the pricing is discounted now and we have less than 500 pcs of the 7 oz Gold or Chrome remaining.

Also look for them in your favorite shops!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Gang these are moving somewhat faster than I would have liked. Its a good and bad problem to have.

Yesterday we shipped product to

Brielle Tackle / Bogan's Basin
J & H Tackle
Sportsman's Center
Alta Pesca (Panama)
CR Primo Tackle (Costa Rica)
Impliments de Pesca (Costa Rica)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts