BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I made a trip this weekend to Vineland New Jersey for our first Barnfest. It was great to put some faces to names and meet John "KOS" a recent jet ski fishing convert whom I have talked to a couple of times but never met. The food and band was great and I want to thank every one we met for making us feel more than welcome At the dinner I won a Blue Fin Tuna jigging trip with Capt. Skip Jastremski of Stalker Sport Fishing Charters out of Cape May. I will be going on that charter in June or July.
We stayed in Atlantic City and of course donated to the local building funds while there. We also walked and drove the strip, it was cool to see snow still on the beach. On the return trip we took the Cape May-Lewes Ferry and Made our way back to Poquoson Virginia. It was a fun weekend and was great to talk to and meet some guys and gals who share the same interest. Here are some pictures of this weekend.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Nice picture's Brian. I did post in the dry dock that I didn't get a chance to talk to you at Barnfest. I saw you early but though I catch up with you latter. You did have alot of guys talking to you. I did want to pick you brain. What you do is something I had thought about for a couple of years now. I do have my boat up for sale and just might go that rout.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Brian,

I am sorry I missed you there at Barnfest, sure was a nice time.

You will have a great time fishing with Capt Skip, and the boat is perfect.

Once again, your pictures are very cool too - Captn Joe - Offshore Forum Moderator

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry I did not get to meet or talk to everyone. I was a good time.
I am looking forward to the tuna trip this summer. Here are a couple pics of my first BFT about 20 years ago before the digital picture age. I scanned these in. This was out of Hatteras on a january day, we caught 7 that day and this was the smallest at 71 inches.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Sorry I did not get to meet or talk to everyone. I was a good time.
I am looking forward to the tuna trip this summer. Here are a couple pics of my first BFT about 20 years ago before the digital picture age. I scanned these in. This was out of Hatteras on a january day, we caught 7 that day and this was the smallest at 71 inches.

I'm gonna do my best for ya! Hope ya like to jig!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thats what I figured. The owner was in contact with me about buying it.
Thanks. Thats the best pic I've seen. By the way, my wife loved the bird pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.