BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by Mike's shop today and had the camera so I took a few pictures of the 60 lb bounty Bass he was doing for, (sorry the name slips at the moment) It's still not fishing yet but the fish looks very nice! I think he's doing another Striper bounty again. He'll be on later to post the rest of the details. Nice job Mike!

·
Registered
483 Posts
WOW!!!!! Sweet picture of the mount. Man wish I had something lik,e that for my show room. Oh yeah I think I have a Tile fish coming? I am impressed by his skill for detail. Gonna make that person very happy! lol Lucky S.O.B.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob,
The Tile is getting there! The mount looks real good with a lot of detail, But that's all Im saying! ;) ;)

[ 07-29-2005, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
that second picture is insane!!!!!!!!!! If the shortbus ever catches a worthy fish I know who I'm callin.
Bri,
If you ever get the chance to get up this way call me & I'll take you over to his shop.

BTW, I might be mistaken but I think all the work that's in the pavilion on IBSP are all done by Mike.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think once the fish is done, Bill Donovan will be stopping over to take some professional pictures and post them on here.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Paul you suggested him right from the start and if the tile looks half as good as this striper I am gonna be one happy angler!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey all, the first 60lber is finished!! Congrats to 'Bass Barn" member Bob Cummings on a spectacular catch and also thank's from us to put faith in 'Coastal' with his fish of a lifetime. The casting came out wonderful with amazing detail and a nice soft curve, so good in fact that I may use it in the NTA 's replica division. Bob will be taking delivery of his piece complete with a 'bunker' on a redwood slab pedestal base. Bill Donavan will post pics of the 'prototype' piece soon, stay tuned. Harbor nights, your WR "Blueline" Is also very nice, very detailed with a big fat belly and defined "meatlines" along the sides. I'm making my working molds off of these fish this coming week. 2-3 weeks from now you'll get the finished work! Thank's to all who tried for last years "coastal" Bounty and remember, this year , same deal, but it's got to be an '80' or over. It's out there so get out there! LOL, [email protected]

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Mike,
Great post! I'll stop over in the fall with that 80+ ;) ;) ;) :D

I'll stop over tomorrow to see the finished fish! Very Nice Work!!!!!!

PS, the pics didn't come out as good as I'd liked!

[ 07-30-2005, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mike I cant wait for a looksy and to put it in my house. The show room will have a nice addition. Oh wait this is the start of the show room. LOL. I need to get out and fish more for some more trophies! Maybe a 60 striper or 80 who knows would love to send more work your way.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
is that a doormat fluke in the corner (unpainted)?

nice stuff...would like to see more...maybe you could strt a thread of your work...great stuff.

MMNuts.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts