BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a Mudhole trip on the J2 today...ended with 3 keeper Cod...25 Ling...2 keeper Sea Bass that went back...and a bunch of Pouts and Bergalls...NO DOGS :) and didn't see many caught...nice weather and current...using Clams for bait...

The Cod and Ling were spitting up Crabs...

·
Registered
31,482 Posts
Fished a Mudhole trip on the J2 today...ended with 3 keeper Cod...25 Ling...2 keeper Sea Bass that went back...and a bunch of Pouts and Bergalls...NO DOGS :) and didn't see many caught...nice weather and current...using Clams for bait...

The Cod and Ling were spitting up Crabs...
water getting a little colder? looks like moe cod came over the rail ....thursday looks like a nice day this week....thing i'll sling some ling

·
Administrator
17,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
water getting a little colder? looks like moe cod came over the rail ....thursday looks like a nice day this week....thing i'll sling some ling
Not sure what the water temps are...the Cod bite is still slow...their trip on Sat only produced 30-40 Cod...
Glad you got out, thanks for the report Jim.
Thanks Rocky...

·
Registered
31,482 Posts
Not sure what the water temps are...the Cod bite is still slow...their trip on Sat only produced 30-40 Cod...
Thanks Rocky...
oh,yea looks like you had a nice catch ..congrats..dijaeat the ling fresh before freezing with all those crabs they were eatin they must have tasted sweet! ...the ling lose a tiny bit of flavor after freezing

·
Administrator
17,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh,yea looks like you had a nice catch ..congrats..dijaeat the ling fresh before freezing with all those crabs they were eatin they must have tasted sweet! ...the ling lose a tiny bit of flavor after freezing
I'm gonna eat the Cod tonight and vacuum seal the Ling for a feast up the Mts in a few weeks...:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts