BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Coleman 1850 "Mega Pulse" Generator which I used ONCE for about 3 hours to run my sump pump. It's been sitting in my basement since. I paid $350 for it and will sell it for $200! Bottom line: it's virtually new, and $200 is a barn good price! We have since installed a back-up generator for the house (don't ask how much, it's too painful).

NOTE: The generator lives in Wilmington, DE, but I fish out of Lewes. If either of those locations works, send me a line! For that matter, I could meet you on the water between Cape May and Lewes and "hand-off" there -- bizarre way to make a deal, but it would work.

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt. I put that price on it because I'd rather give a great deal to a fellow barner than get $250 from somebody through the local paper. I'm fairly new to the barn (Aug.), and there seems to be a real good network of guys (and some ladies) who treat each other right. If only the rest of the knuckle-heads walking this earth would do the same! I know, I know, don't get me started ....

Cruising out to Site 11 tomorrow a.m. for some sea bass now that those tasty little critters are back in season!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe, Thanks for the response, but Joe (Liveline33) gave me a call and it's sold.

Keep reelin' 'em in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.