BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

I just ordered my Barnfest Tickets and am looking forward to meeting many members from the barn. It was a tough decision, either run a cod charter or share some great fishing stories and meet new friends. I am looking forward to the evening and want to say thanks to Ron for coordinating such an event. Hopefully this Boston driver will not get too lost Between Philly and Vineland. Have a great day.

Capt Dave Waldrip
RELENTLESS

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Capt.Dave,
Glad You Can Make It,, It's Truely an Event
just not dinner and drinks with a few fishermen/women..I don't think there is anything
else like it here on the EastCoast,The House
Will Be Packed With Hundreds of People all into
Saltwater Fishing,Great Door Prizes and Food..
Every Member Should Try To Make It, If Not For
Anything Else Just To Meet The People That We
Have Come To Know Here Thru The Internet...

It's A Great Thing, This BassBarn....

Thanks,,,

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Originally posted by NIGHTSTRIKES:
,Great Door Prizes

It's A Great Thing, This BassBarn....

Thanks,,,
Not just great door prizes, FABULOUS door prizes.

Doubtful you'll see and get the best odds for these type prizes anywhere.

Thanks to all sponsers and buisness that donate!!

i'm a little biased cause I've won something every year.

[ 01-05-2005, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: design ]

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Capt Dave - Make sure you say hi - I will be at the Cape the 1st week of oct with my family and we want to charter at least one trip if not more.

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
It was a tough decision, either run a cod charter or share some great fishing stories and meet new friends.
Hey wait a minute, that was my charter!

Shees.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking forward to meeting everyone and flying down from Boston I just hope the weather cooperates. I will most likely get lost from the Airport to Vineland, but......we will find our way. Once again it sounds like an increadable event.

Dave Waldrip

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Captain Dave, I gotta tell ya...while processing BF ticket orders I came across yours and when I did I had to do a double take. I said to myself "was that captain Dave Waldrip from Boston?" After confirming it was you I thought about how cool it is that someone would travel such a great distance to spend the evening with a bunch of fishermen and their friends / family. The more I thought about it, the more sence it made

You're gonna have a great time captain Dave!

See ya soon!!

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
Capt Dave if you need a ride or to follow someone drop me an email I'll help you out.
And who better to follow then you John! Heck, Stevie Wonder could keep an eye on the bright bannana yellow truck of yours

Just messin' with ya John ;) That's very thoughtful of you. Good lookn' out for fellow BARNERS!

Thank you!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ron,

I just had to do it, I enjoy meeting other fisherman, if not I would be in wrong business. As a matter of fact I am suppose to drive to Cape May on Monday for a meeting on Tuesday at the CG Base and be back on LI that evening. I appreciate the offer chumstains on following you or a ride but I think I will be all set. The flight comes in at 3:10PM and leaves the following day at 10:35.

Ron, Please e-mail me your phone number so I can discuss something in private with you. Once again if there is anything I can do for you from up here for the event, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks and I can't wait to meet everyone and just to let you know it was the Mike Dobley charter I cancelled. Then again I will see Mike at the dinner.

Dave

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ron, we will have to show Capt. Dave our hospitality by giving him one of the few remaining Bass Barn mugs.

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
The things I sacrifice for the barn......

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by Squidhound:
Ron, we will have to show Capt. Dave our hospitality by giving him one of the few remaining Bass Barn mugs.
Ah! The "Bass Barn Mugs"! You actually have some of them left? I've got mine on display over my desk at the Bass Barn corporate headquarters

I'm sure a charter boat captain from Boston would appreciate a quality beer mug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts